Writer’s block is something that every seasoned writer has experienced and every novice writer has to look forward to. While there is no general cure for the mental affliction, I can share what usually works for me when my mind draws blanks on a current project. What I tend to do is switch what I’m working on.
08/16 - 08/23
- "3 Things Your Novel’s Narrator Needs to Accomplis...
- If you're surfing the web right now...
- "Up From The Ashes, A Public Library In Sri Lanka ...
- "Overcoming Writer's Block" by E. M. Jerkins
- A little literary boost!
- You Know You're a Writer When...
- "Do I Really Need a Print Version of My Book?"
- ▼ 08/16 - 08/23 (8)